Prices and Packages
Consultation = £65.00 (60 – 90 minutes) *
Follow Ups = £50.00 (45 – 60 minutes) *
Every appointment with a new patient will begin with a consultation to gather information about an injury and the individual we are treating (10 minutes). Once this is complete we will perform an assessment of the injury and affected areas, including functional assessments and causes of injury (10-20 minutes). From here we can move into treating the injury using a variety of treatment methods including joint mobilisations, sports massage, ultrasound, MET + PNF stretching and various muscle activation techniques (35 – 45 minutes). Finally, your session will be complete with an instruction of rehabilitation and the next steps towards your recovery (10 minutes). All appointments will be debriefed throughout on what has been found, what treatment has been implemented and what effects are expected.
60 minutes = £50.00 *
30 minutes – £38.00 *
Deep tissue Sports Massage is recommended for anyone who may be suffering with tight muscles. Muscles in the body can become tight due to occupational, postural or sports related stress. Sports massage is ideal to prevent injuries, manage injuries, reduce pain, increase flexibility and speed up recovery. All sports massage has to be applied deeply into the muscles in order for the patient to feel the benefits. Good communication from your therapist will always ensure the correct pressure is being applied for you. Post treatment we recommend drinking plenty of water and applying gentle stretches.
‘The OST Body MOT’ – Functional movement and health screening
90 Minutes + 30 Minute Follow up = £95.00*
This is a prehabilitative and preventative measure to keep you stronger, fitter, healthier, moving better and injury/pain free for longer. Overtime we all develop a number of movement patterns to compensate for weakness, injury and lifestyle factors. Over a number of years, this can lead to excess strain on certain joints and before long lead to pain, injury and dysfunction. The OST Body MOT involves a comprehensive assessment of 30 specific tests designed to identify areas that could be performing sub-optimally and could compromise your ability to achieve your goals. All results are then presented an explained in a 30 minute follow up, including a break down of strengths, weaknesses and recommendations to address such.
Our Treatment Modalities:
- Spinal and peripheral joint mobilisations using Maitland’s or Mulligan’s techniques
- Sports massage therapy/deep tissue release including pre and post activity massage
- Electrotherapy, including ultrasound and interferential therapy
- Exercise prescription rehabilitation and prevention techniques, specific to an individual
- Core stability exercises
- Prescribed rest and recovery if necessary
- PNF stretching and strengthening
- Strapping and taping
- Specific injury rehabilitation plans
- Postural Assessments
- ‘The OST Body MOT’ – Functional movement and health screening
- Dry Needling
We offer treatments for a variety of musculoskeletal conditions such as:
- All Sport/Occupational injuries, acute or chronic
- Soft Tissue Injuries (muscle strains, ligament sprains & tendonopathies) – Joint Stiffness & Pain
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis/ Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain (Including associated headaches and jaw related symptoms)
- Pre and Post Operative Care (e.g. fractures, dislocations and joint replacements)
- 10 x 1 hour sessions – £450 saving £50
* Terms and conditions apply. Payments can be made via cash, cheque and debit card. All appointments require a 24 hour notice period to cancel an appointment. Any appointments cancelled after this time will be charged the appointment fee.